Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Long Time No Type lol

Hey Everyone.....
Well it has been entirely too long since I have posted but I am going to make a concentrated effort to be more on top of things. I have started the fundraising quilt for IH-you can view my story at www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/april-burka/aprilburka or click on the Intracranial Hypertension link to the right.  I have been having a real tough time with my illness-it has been kicking my hiney-but I won't let it win...no matter how much I hurt.
Here is a picture of the center of my first fundraiser quilt


Thank you all for stopping by my page-I believe i have FINALLY figured out how to fix the post comment piece lol

Also I have the top together for my hug quilt.  I have to have hubby hold it up one day over the deck railing to get a full picture of it but here it is before I added the last rows and sashing-I absolutely love love it!! My great friends on my quiltboard sent me the fabulous blocks for it.  I also have enough to make beautiful pillow cases :-) The middle orange sashing strips are cuddle minkee and the top and bottom sashing strips are 4" strips of the same cuddle minkee....doesn't it make you just want to wrap up and sleep? :-)

Hugs
April



No comments: